Keep on making effort's



Wellbeingness.




Every effort should be made to enlarge our mind till it merge in Limitlessness without any difficulty”.

When thinking ends.Pure silence coming on surface bringing fresh energy.Shine the mind with deep love with nature”.



 My message is ‘Absolute Totality for wellbeingness’.
My wish is wellbeingness to everyone in this Whole world”.


 “Water flows from higher level to lower level automatically.The force of higher state of being generate automatically in all direction”.


“Keep on making effort.Knowing perfectly well there is no way other than doing what you can do in now.in today”.



“The more we live in mind.We will live in jungle of thoughts.out of mind there is open sky to fly in light with breezy air”.




“What I want? is there anything exist more than I?I want I to be in his Totalness in his Absoluteness”.



“What you feel about I in deepest core of your Being.That’s decides.That’s makes your present.Your future.What to be”.





“Every ambition ends into another ambition.Ambition remains constant”



“Wish alone can do for those who’s mind is clean and clear”.



“New way’s are always available to walk.New things are always waiting to uncover.So much have to do”.


“Life is the matter of choices.We make in every moment’s”.

.........Prakash Samant